Car accidents are a frequent occurrence on today’s busy roads. Accidents of this type can both stressful and time consuming to sort out so it’s important to appoint the right legal representive. We operate a No Win No Fee service and can arrange everything from replacement vehicle to compensation and rehabilitation.
Our job as your conveyancing solicitor is to oversee the legal process in either the sale or purchase of your property. Our experienced team of property solicitors will take the stress out of the transaction allowing you to concentrate on the more important things in like moving home.
Do you know where to turn in the event of accident at work? Your employer has a duty of care to provide you with a safe environment to work in. If you have been involved in an accident at work through no fault of your own, then our legal team are here to help. We can assess your work accident and advise you of both your rights as an employee and any compensation that you may be entitled to.
Being the victim of a failed medical or beauty procedure can leave you feeling alone. We are here to listen to your complaint and advise you of your rights as a consumer. Our first class medical negligence department will provide you with all the answers you need to determine your prospects of success
Has the property you occupy made you or someone in your household unwell? Damp properties can cause damage to your belongings but most off all can lead to serious health problems. Don’t delay contact our housing disrepair department today.
Have you been sold insurance alongside your credit card, accounts or mortgage? We can help you claim back your miss sold payment protect insurance, don’t delay contact our payment protection department today.
If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, or suffer with a condition that has been caused by your work, you may be eligible to claim compensation. Contact our Industrial Disease Department today.
Slips, Trips & Falls
Slip trip or fall accidents are one of the most common types of accidents people have. A simple slip can cause very serious injuries such as back injuries, paralysis, broken bones & head injuries. Many happen in the working environment due to poor health & safety regulations.
Are you looking for help and advice in relation to family law? We understand family law can be a sensitive and difficult area to negotiate. We have a wealth of experience in this area and in most cases will offer a free no obligation phone call.
Discrimination Claims Gloucester
There are several different types of discrimination categories which contribute to valid claims. These include:
- Sex Discrimination – Sex discrimination is the discrimination of an individual based upon their sexual orientation or marital status.
- Racial Discrimination – Racial discrimination is the discrimination of an individual based upon their racial origin(nationality, colour,ethnic or national origins).
- Age Discrimination – Age discrimination is the discrimination of an individual based upon their age with regard to working practices, hiring procedures or pay scales. However, it is possible for a company to provide justification for age restrictions provided there is an acceptable reason. Such as to ensure an individual’s safety or health.
- Disability Discrimination – Disability discrimination, is the discrimination of an individual based upon a specific impairment they may have, that has more than a minor effect on their ability to perform normal day to day activities. Disability discrimination also applies to anyone who cares for a disabled person. This would apply to situations in which an employer refuses to take into account an employees caring responsibilities and requests related to them, such as requests for flexible working.
- If an employee is treated less favourably to other employees due to their trade union status or lack thereof.
- Discrimination based on an employee being pregnant or on maternity.
- Indirect Discrimination – This describes a situation in which a specific company rule or policy is applied to everyone but has a disadvantageous effect to a particular race, gender, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnerships, disability and gender reassignment.
In cases of discrimination there is no minimum service requirement in order to make a claim. It even applies in situations where an individual has been interviewed and turned down due to their race, gender or disability.
However, a company can lawfully discriminate if the protected characteristics of an individual are directly related to the job role being applied for. If you have any concerns about any discriminatory related experiences please feel free to get in touch with us. We have a specialist team of solicitors who can help you with any queries or claims which you feel you may have experienced.
No Win No Fee
No Win No Fee arrangements (or Conditional Fee Arrangements; CFAs) ensure that if you do not win your accident claim, you do not have to pay your solicitor a fee. Insurance will cover you against the other side’s costs and expenses. If you win your no win no fee claim, you should receive your compensation free of any deductions, as your solicitor’s costs should be paid by the other side.
Call Us Now
Call us today and one of our specialist solicitors can start your claim straight away.
Start A Live Chat
Need an answer to your question quickly? Chat Live with our staff 24 hours a day .
Alternatively drop us an email with a brief description of your claim and we will get back to you within 30 minutes..
Have you been the victim of medical negligence? Then you may be entitled to compensation.